You must know how important it is to have healthy nails. If fact, the color of your nails is an indicator of your general health. Your nails are a part of your body too so you must take good care of them. That's why I'm posting some great tips on how to take care of your nails.
• As we said, healthy nails are transparent and have a pink tonality.
• If you use nail polish on a regular basis then, take them off for a day or two every week, in order to let your nails breath. This is an important step.
• Add a nice shine to your nails by massaging coconut oil or warm castor oil on to them.
• Dip a cotton-tipped swab in hydrogen peroxide to clean under the nails and make them whiter.
• Keep in mind: before giving yourself a manicure dip your nails in a cup of warm water with one tablespoon of lemon juice.
Enjoy this tips and feel free to share yours!